Dr. Erensu Uzar
+90 507 857 69 16
Erensu Uzar was born in 1995 in Istanbul. She completed her undergraduate and graduate education at the Yakın Doğu University Faculty of Dentistry with an honor degree between 2014-2019 and became a dentist.
Afterward, in 2019, she was accepted to the Doctorate (Ph.D.) with a first degree at Süleyman Demirel University, Faculty of Dentistry, Department of Periodontology.
She took part in various international projects and student exchange programs. She represented the country as a delegate in the Northern Cyprus Association of Dental Students. She has also translated various books and made oral presentations and poster presentations at international congresses.She has more than 25 national and international certificates and qualifications.
Currently, she is conducting her thesis study titled "Evaluation of Key Biomarkers (IL-1β and MMP-8) in the Current Classification of Periodontal Diseases and Conditions (2018) with Artificial Intelligence Application".
Her areas of expertise are as follows:
- Surgical and non-surgical periodontal treatment
- Dental calculus removal
- Subgingival curettage
- Respective and regenerative bone surgeries
- Soft tissue graft applications
- Treatment of gingival recessions
- Periodontal flap surgery
- Gingivectomy and gingivoplasty
- Pre-prosthetic periodontal surgery applications
- Implant applications
- Treatment of gum diseases around the implant
- Laser applications Botox and dermal filler
- ‘’Current concepts in adhesion, cementation and dental impression: An Update Seminar and Workshop’’ 3M Health Care Academy Certificate of Attendance 2023 Antalya